The 2014 Tour of Historic Homes was a great success, raising approximately $1000 for HGBNA!
Thank you to everyone who attended, volunteered, or supported this year’s tour. We look forward to seeing you next year!
Special thanks to:
- Andrew Rose for planning and preparation.
- Gina Fesmire for her help with graphics and artwork.
- Mary Craven Poteat for coordination and sponsorship of the musicians who played at Jenkins Memorial United Methodist Church during the tour.
- Patsy Poole for designing the tour booklet.
- Peter Broughton for hanging the tour banner over Glenwood Avenue.
- Raleigh Charter High School for volunteering as ushers.
- All neighborhood volunteers who assisted with planning and logistics.
Most especially, each home & business owner who graciously showed their home.